About this Site
"Designing the Luxury Hotel"
This site is a digital version of “Designing the Luxury Hotel: Neal A. Prince and the Inter-Continental Brand,” a retrospective exhibition of the work of Neal Prince, an American architect and interior designer who played an essential role in creating a new type of luxury hotel.
The exhibit was curated and hosted by The New York School of Interior Design. The exhibit was on display from March 8 – April 26, 2013 at the New York School of Interior Design Gallery, 161 East 69th Street, NYC.
This Omeka online exhibit was created and is maintained by the staff of the New York School of Interior Design Library and Archives:
- Billy Chi Hing Kwan, Director of the Library & Archives
- Meg Donabedian, Librarian
- Nora Reilly, Archivist/Assistant Librarian
- Omeka Implementation and Design: Katie Knight
- Metadata: Billy Chi Hing Kwan, Meg Donabedian, Katie Knight
- Head Curator of the Exhibition: Sarah Falls
- Exhibition Text Writer: Denise Rompilla.
Please feel free to contact the library staff if you have any questions or comments about this site.
The New York School of Interior Design Library is located at 170 E. 70th Street. For more information about the library and its collections, please visit the NYSID Library website.
Special thanks to the Neal A. Prince Special Collection & Archives.